1. Splashing after the dinner.
is the after effect of when a bear splashes in after his/her dinner,
the salmon. From the look of this guy, he looks like he has already had
his first go round with salmon, from his teeth. Brown bears will eat 3
salmon an hour, all day long just to gain that weight for the winter
Source: After The Splash In
2. Brown bear walking in the bog at sunset.
3. Russian River, Alaska.
Source: Bully At Play II
4. He just doesn’t see it that way yet…….. Or does he?
For a young bear this salmon catch and all the others he will make in his life will be a an important catch.
Source: Caught By His Fin
5. European brown bear/ bruin beer.
Source: European Brown Bear
6. This bear seemed embarrassed or something when he came up onto the road.
Source: I’m Embarrassed
7. Young European brown bear. They have only one cub. This is a wild animal.
Source: Just Wild
8. In the bear world being fat is a very good thing and the fatter the better.
big bear has packed on the pounds for winter and you can really tell
the size of a bear by how small his ears are. Smaller the ears, bigger
the bear but this guy is ridiculously fat. Going to be an easy winter
Source: Obesity…A Good Thing
9. Wild european brown bear in the Finland forest. This big female come directly in front of me, unforgettable moment.
Source: Only You And Me
10. Wild European brown bear in Finland.
Source: Ours Brun
11. This brown bear sow is searching for the salmon in the Russian River, with her brew in tow.
Source: The Family March
12. Walking up and down the Russian River.
apt to see just about anything, then again you may not see anything at
all and on this day I walked the Russian all day and as I was going to
leave and go back to my truck, I see this brown just standing on this
rock like he was looking for something. Could it be Salmon? You figure
Source: The Look Out